Welcome back everyone!
I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a blog post but I have so many exciting ones planned for the new year that I can’t wait to share with you. I thought there was no better way to kick things off prior to the new year than with some self reflections, life lessons, inspiring thoughts, and personal mantras. In honor of turning 27 I’m sharing 27 things I’ve learned throughout those years that I carry forward with me in life. I hope these spark something in you, make you reflect on your own past and set priorities and goals moving forward in 2022 and beyond.
- Stand up for yourself – no one has your back more than you do
- Don’t be afraid to fail
- Live for yourself, not for the way others view you
- Burnout is not glamorous
- Hard work is the answer to almost everything
- Feminine is not synonymous with weak or unintelligent
- Be BOLD
- It’s okay to want to change, but make sure you love yourself along the way
- Your unique sparkle is magical, don’t let anyone try to dull it
- Always have a firm handshake – advice from late grandpa G
- Skincare > make up
- Physical fitness is more than what your body looks like
- Don’t take yourself or life too seriously
- Some friendships fade & that is okay
- If you want to have a good partner, you have to first be a good partner
- Be kind always
- You will always be busy in one way or another, don’t let it be an excuse
- You can never please everyone, so instead make sure you are pleased with yourself
- Dream big, then dream bigger
- Your thoughts are more powerful than you think
- You can be anything you want to be
- Dogs really are do make best friends – shout out to Ghost
- Manifesting works if you work too
- Serving & helping others is a great use of your time
- Self care is a must
- Travel often, as it can awaken your soul
- Life is too short, treat yourself!
Thank you for all the birthday love and for your continued support!